[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] set of patches based on master

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:23:18 PDT 2011

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 05:41:11 +0200, Thorsten Behrens
<thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Marco wrote:
>> I created a set of patches based on master as it was on Monday.
>>
> Hi Marco, good work!

Hi Thorsten,
thanks a lot. :)

> Applied to master & pushed - two minor nits: please keep whitespace
> changes to a minimum (at least for code you're not directly
> touching),

Well, the problem is that while merging I need to solve several
conflict and moreover it complain about tab characters, so while
I was solving the conflicts I decided to replace all tab with 4
spaces and removing trailing spaces. At least that should be the
last time! (I hope!)

> and please try to keep extra debug code / commented-out
> proof of concept stuff out of the main patches. If you're interested
> in helpful git juggling workflows for those things, please do ask!

Yes, definitively I need that!
Is there a way to keep a clean version of a source file and one with
comment out code and debug code, and be able to switch quickly from
one to another ? Can git help me in that ?

>> You could read more details on my logbook as soon as I find a bit
>> of time to update it. :)
>>
> Much looking forward! :)

I updated it up to Wednesday.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12pIrnHkqcUu9xUbI7qblTofx1P-A4gP6J-4D2oEvphE/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CPmx59wF