[Libreoffice] Doubled files: testsax.cxx?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Jul 9 07:56:07 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-09 at 16:37 +0200, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found out, that there's a whole directory doubled in the tree:
>
> libs-gui/sax/test/sax and extensions/test/sax
>
> I think the first one is the desired and the second could be removed.

Well, extensions and sax are both old-school build module so
prj/build.lst shows what gets built, "test" isn't listed in either of
them, so neither are built. Doesn't look like either have gotten much
love since 2002.

I doubt the one in extensions can be easily made to build, lots of L""
strings which suggests it only built under windows back in the day. The
one in sax looks recoverable.

So yeah, could remove the second one in extensions anyway.

Additionally it would be good if the first one in sax could be made to
build anyway as a first step. e.g. bung it into prj/build.lst and/or run
dmake manually in that dir and fix it up to build.

With the ideal situation being that it could be folded into the
qa/cppunit tests in sax if it does something useful

C.