[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Missing localizations of Presenter screen

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:36:55 PDT 2011

Hi,

Localizations of Presenter screem extension were made but not built in
into the final deliverable. This bug was reported last Thursday on
l10n list, however, it is not a new one. It is present in all releases
of LibreOffice.

I don't know how the authors of the makefile wanted to handle
localizations. It seems they started something (see the lines with
FIND_XCU) but it was not finished. The other extension in this module
(Presentation minimizer) uses a different makefile template which is
correct. I did not have the time to fully decipher the makefile of
Presenter screen, so I added an ugly hack only which makes sure that
localizations are included. I hope this is acceptable for LibreOffice
3.4.2.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/extensions/commit/?id=2fdd60dc1782048cefc748f18ea4eed1464f6333

Thanks,
Andras