[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] RTF import patches for 3-4

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jul 11 03:45:33 PDT 2011

Hi Cedric,

On Fri, 2011-07-08 at 15:06 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Here are two patches to review for the 3.4 branch. I know it's stupid to
> hack the RTF import filter... but the new one won't be in 3.4 ;)

	The second patch - basic-handling-of-lines looks fine to me - ack'd for
-3-4. The first is a bit more interesting and/or requires some more
insight from Miklos I guess.

	I don't see any other code doing this:

+        // Remove the properties that have been parsed before in the paragraph
+        GetAttrStack().pop_back();

	in the RTF filter code. I see ReadHeaderFooter having a
save/clear/restore style thing [ is that what we want ? ].

	So - I'm a tad more nervous there ;-) Also, AFAIR you're on vacation
from now, so I'll merged your 2nd patch myself :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.