[Libreoffice] Bug 38831 - [EasyHack] Get rid of SV_DECL_VARARR, SV_DECL_VARARR_PLAIN, SV_DECL_VARARR_SORT ....

Maciej Rumianowski maciej.rumianowski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:31:26 PDT 2011

Hi,

First all you awesome Developers are doing great Software! I would like
to help you:)

I picked up this bug and tried to get rid of SvULongs.
I found for example in ScImportExport::Sylk2Doc and thought it would be
good to first write a unit test (since there are unit tests of calc).
But I wasn't successful using ScImportExport::ImportStream and
ScImportExport::ExportStream, which use Sylk2Doc.

Is it a right way I'm going to start develop LibreOffice or you what me
somewhere else in code?

Best Regards,
    Maciek Rumianowski