[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo#39023: shared formulas are not imported correctly from xlsx, first part

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:51:39 PDT 2011

Hello,

this patch solves the problem that shared formulas are not imported
correctly from xlsx. The cell containing the shared formula displayed =#Name
because the range name that is internally used is global but the formula
compiler thought it is local. We have a second independent issue here that
needs some more investigation. Except for the base cell no cell contains
formulas, only the value. As much as I see now this is a more complex
problem and needs some more debugging.

The situation is already better than in our 3.4.1 release. I hope I get the
second problem fixed for 3.4.2 too.

I think this patch should be included into 3.4 and 3.4.2 because it prevents
data loss.

Regards,
Markus