[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #7: Wizards

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Jul 12 01:57:29 PDT 2011

Hi Xisco,

	First - again nice to hear of your good work :-)

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 01:24 +0200, Xisco Faulí wrote:
> - Migrate basic to the new resource service rewrote by Björn a while
> ago.

	Ooh - right :-) and I assume we've merged this all to master ?

> By the way, I was wondering whether it would be better to convert the
> basic code into python as well. There's some code duplicated in python
> and in basic, it could save us some lines of code. Anyway, I'd like to
> hear your opinion first.

	Of course, the priority is to convert Java -> python, to reduce our
dependency / warning-on-start problems on Windows, but after that
certainly, I'd personally love to see some StarBasic -> Python migration
goodness as well.

	ATB,

		Michael.