[Libreoffice] How to add a unit test?

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Jul 15 03:29:00 PDT 2011

On Monday 11 of July 2011, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 15:32 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >  who knows how to add a unit test?
> >
> >  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Unit_Tests is incomplete
> > (what if there is no qa/makefile.mk?) and obsolete (it assumes that this
> > qa/makefile.mk is dmake-based).
>
> There are some new-styles ones to follow. Do
> ls */CppunitTest*mk
> to see them.

 I've updated the wiki page to work with curent master. There's one thing I
don't like though - is there really supposed to be one CppunitTest*mk per
unittest? This way module toplevel directories are going to be full of these
files if we one day get to having a decent unittest coverage.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz