[Libreoffice] make error: Fetching dependencies for module l10n from solver... failed

Nguyen Vu Hung (KiEi) vuhung at ki-ei.com
Fri Jul 15 18:40:43 PDT 2011

(2011/07/16 7:46), Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> 2011/7/15 Nguyen Vu Hung (KiEi)<vuhung at ki-ei.com>:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I had followed the build instruction[1] and setup my environment for a few
>> weeks ago.
>>
>> As I thought the code was a little out of date, so I have tried to pull the
>> latest code
>> and make, but it seems that wget could not wget a dependency.
>>
>> I am not sure what it is.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated
>>
>> BR,
>>
>> Nguyen Vu Hung
>>
>> cd bootstrap
>> git pull
> You probably need make clean + autogen before continuing here
> especially if you have not pulled for few weeks (actually, I'm
> guessing, probably at least a couple of month based on the error
> below)
>
> (l10n is now translations... that is the git repos that contain localisation)
>
> Norbert
I've tried

[vuhung at libo bootstrap]$ git pull
→ 3 new files

[vuhung at libo bootstrap]$ ./autogen.sh
'--with-junit=/home/vuhung/opt/junit.jar'
→ Done, autogen tells me to make.

[vuhung at libo bootstrap]$ make
*
*   Running the post download checks.
*
/home/vuhung/work/001.GNOME/000.git/bootstrap/instsetoo_native

Fetching dependencies for module l10n from solver... failed

ERROR: incomplete dependencies!

make: *** [all] Error 1

--
Nguyen Vu Hung (Nguyyễn Vũ Hưng)
LibreOffice, Vietnamese Translation Team.