[Libreoffice] [litmus] - buildid: "tag" no longer exists in 3.4 help -> About LibreOffice

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Jul 17 08:02:33 PDT 2011

gibi schrieb:

> There is no more "tag" line in any of the 3.4 versionrc files ... at
> least in linux-64 (I didn't check for Windows)

Hi,

for being able to refer Daily dev-builds a unique build identifier has
been created
(<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=66b5a6f985281f31d0ba654e539c1df7ae283b7a>).

May be that should be used for all builds and converted for a "normal
user  readable" version for the "official builds"?

I believe Litmus also should be used tests in Master-Trunk from time to
time.

Kind regards

Rainer