[Libreoffice] problem of master build cannot launch.

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 17 15:06:05 PDT 2011

Yifan J wrote:

> Firstly, I found smoketest fails on the HEAD (with error
> officeconnection.cxx:140), then I tried to launch soffice.bin in
> solver/350
> manually, but soffice.bin crashes immedialy even before splash screen
> appears.

I came back yesterday and made from scratch a new local repository and I've
still got this same pb.
I compile on a Linux x86 with this autogen :
--enable-symbols
--enable-binfilters
--enable-ext-barcode
--enable-ext-diagram
--enable-ext-google-docs
--enable-ext-hunart
--enable-ext-lightproof
--enable-ext-nlpsolver
--enable-ext-ct2n
--enable-ext-numbertext
--enable-ext-oooblogger
--enable-ext-pdfimport
--enable-ext-presenter-console
--enable-ext-presenter-minimizer
--enable-ext-report-builder
--enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
--enable-ext-scripting-javascript
--enable-ext-scripting-python
--enable-ext-typo
--enable-ext-validator
--enable-ext-watch-window
--enable-ext-wiki-publisher
--enable-dbus
--enable-graphite
--enable-evolution2
--enable-werror
--enable-debug
--enable-dbgutil
--enable-crashdump
--enable-kde4
--enable-dependency-tracking

gcc (Debian 4.6.1-1) 4.6.1 with kernel 2.6.39-2-686-pae
For the moment, I found nothing which explains this, I'm still searching.

Julien.