[Libreoffice] Major mode of Emacs for editing LibreOffice BASIC

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jul 18 07:40:57 PDT 2011

Hi Takeshi,

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 23:22 +0900, Takeshi Abe wrote:
> Thank you for your suggestion!

	Hey - no problem; I think once we have a place for misc. system tools,
it'll be much easier to get them widely packaged, and add to them.

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:22:38 +0100, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> OK, I just learned what scp2 is for, from:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Integration_into_Installation_Set
> If we can create a dedicated directory for installation of elisp,
> "share/emacs/site-lisp/" sounds conventional and so nice to me.

	Right :-) sounds good; the trick is to play with it I guess; the
problem is that our normal installs go into a prefix; so what we're
really targetting is a unix / system package where we can whack things
in /usr/share - Petr would be the right guy to help you work out how to
get all those useful dev tools into a real package at the other end of
the pipe :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.