[Libreoffice] Review Request: fdo#39023 for 3.4.* branch

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 05:00:50 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 04:29:32PM +0530, Muthu Subramanian K wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +        if( maCurrCell.mnSharedId >= 0 )
> +        {
> +            Reference< XFormulaTokens > xTokens( maCurrCell.mxCell, UNO_QUERY_THROW );
> +            ExtCellFormulaContext aContext( *this, xTokens, maCurrCell.maAddress );
> +            getSharedFormulas().setSharedFormulaCell( aContext, maCurrCell.mnSharedId );

This may cause problems with (broken) documents with cells that have
type different from shared but contain si attribute. I am giving my +1
on the condition that

+        if( maCurrCell.mnSharedId >= 0 )

is changed to

+        if( maCurrCell.mnFormulaType == XML_shared && maCurrCell.mnSharedId >= 0 )

(or that someone convinces me the scenario I described cannot happen :)

D.