[Libreoffice] Review request: fdo#34805: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=6c397dfce4f7afddb55329b738388ab4eb16b7f8

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Tue Jul 19 07:45:45 PDT 2011

This seems to fix fdo#34805. If I understand correctly, the autosave files are always written in ODF formats, but the recovery code still tried to load them using the filter for the original document. That caused the bug, for the specific case described in the initial bug report, it tried to use the MS Word filter to load the autosave document which was an ODF Text document. It should obviously use the same filter as used to save the autosave document.

One review needed for the 3-4 branch, two additional for 3-4-2, which I think is still (barely) open for commits...

--tml