[Libreoffice] Need help with symbols in object dialog of chart data series

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Jul 20 01:38:51 PDT 2011

Addition:
I found, that painting of the preview is done in class SvxXLinePreview
in svx/source/dialog/dlgctrl.cxx. It uses the symbol graphic without any
transformation and therefore is not the reason of the bad preview. I'm
currently exploring tpline.cxx. Still any hints are welcomed, how to get
a proper display of the symbols in the dialog.

Kind regards
Regina