[Libreoffice] LO Custom properties

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Thu Jul 21 13:14:28 PDT 2011

Hi Swagat,

sorry, no code help - but the hint that there is a specification that
describes what kinds of properties can be added. Unfortunately, the spec
doesn't cover file handling or migration issues :-\

http://specs.openoffice.org/appwide/fileIO/Custom_Document_Properties.odt

Maybe it helps ... but I fear it doesn't.

Cheers,
Christoph