[Libreoffice] Autogen options on MacOSX

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:43:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

Am I doing something wrong, or is there an error in the flag :

--with-distro="LibreOfficeMacOSX"

as it produces the following warning when used with autogen.sh :

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-ext-scripting-python

The options I'm currently attempting to pass are :
--with-max-jobs=4
--with-num-cpus=2
--with-lang="en-US"
--with-distro="LibreOfficeMacOSX"
--enable-python=auto
--enable-ext-mysql-connector
--with-libmysql-path="/Users/alex/DevHack/mysql-connector-c-6.0.2-osx10.5-x86-32bit"
--disable-systray
--with-sun-templates
--enable-extra-gallery
--enable-extra-template
--enable-extra-sample
--enable-extra-font
--enable-ext-numbertext
--enable-ext-oooblogger
--enable-ext-google-docs
--enable-ext-diagram
--enable-ext-barcode

As can be seen, I don't have this option in my list, so I'm assuming
that the culprit lies in the "--with-distro" switch.

Alex