[Libreoffice] Brace for impact - gnumake4 to hit master

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Jul 23 01:32:50 PDT 2011

Hi all,

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 04:10:37 +0200
Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:

> Junittest/dbaccess_complex seems to hang, but does seem to _NOT_ fail
> on master. Worth a look.

I reverted back dbaccess to the gbuildization from master. However, the
dbacces_complex failure was not a regression introduced by the gnumake4
gbuildization: dbaccess_complex was missing on master (which is of
course a very sneaky, cheap way of not-failing). I added
dbacess_complex with:
 http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/base/commit/?h=feature/gnumake4&id=e851f4185bcda511f33fb38e0aba9162252b7fce

and it fails against the master gbuildization for the test
complex.dbaccess.DatabaseDocument. I disabled that test with:
 http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/base/diff/dbaccess/JunitTest_dbaccess_complex.mk?h=feature/gnumake4&id=e851f4185bcda511f33fb38e0aba9162252b7fce
for now as it is not a regression. If you know what dbaccess does or
should do, please revert that change and run:
 cd $SOLARSRC && \
     make -f dbaccess/Makefile subsequentcheck gb_JunitTest_HEADLESS=
and have a look.

Best,

Bjoern

--