[Libreoffice] Brace for impact - gnumake4 to hit master

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Jul 23 19:53:07 PDT 2011

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 03:13:57 +0200
Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:

> As we discussed on IRC in the long term it's a good idea to do what is
> in gnumake4 (merge the various small libs to a single writerfilter
> lib); but probably it makes more sense to do it once rtftok is not
> under heavy development. Of course if you / David want to do it right
> now I can live with that as well.

Right. I now merged the Cpp- and Junittests manually in the branch
too and also the source file generation per CustomTarget, but I kept the
separation of libs out of it for now, to make things not more confusing
as they need to be for merging. Joining the libs is the only change left
out from gnumake4 in writerfilter for now and should not be too much of
an issue, but can be done independently of the gnumake4 merge as this
also needs some annoying changes in scp2 etc. which are a pain to keep
on a separate branch.

Yes, doing that change with rtftok makes a lot of sense.

Best,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen