[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] weekly report #9

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 12:38:19 PDT 2011

Hi all,
this week I performed the following tasks:

== 1 ==
Changed the handling of slide and shape unique identifiers generation.
Now the same class used for generating unique identifier by the odp
format exporter is exploited.

== 2 ==
For each slide all animations are exported into the svg document:
the exported animation elements are the same that are created by
the odp format exporter.

== 3 ==
Read SMIL documentation section on transition filters.
In order to understand how to implement the javascript code for
performing the exported animations, I started analyzing the slideshow
animation engine.

A lot of more details on my updated log book:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12pIrnHkqcUu9xUbI7qblTofx1P-A4gP6J-4D2oEvphE/edit?hl=en_US

I attached a patch set based on the master branch, as it was on
Monday July 7, that includes all enhancements I implemented until now.