[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#37628: pssword button is always disabled

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Tue Jul 26 11:34:30 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 18:25 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 10:37 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> > Just to spell out my intention more clearly, if nobody disagrees that
> > this minor quirk will not cause any issues (after all, right now, the
> > whole functionality is not working) within the next few days, I will
> > push Markus' patch with my sign-off, to the 3-4 branch (for 3.4.3), with
> > this as a known bug.  IMO this is still much better than what we
> > currently have.
>
> 	Sounds reasonable to me. You've done some of that heavy-testing (TM) on
> password protection that we know & love :-) ?

Well, I wouldn't call it a "heavy-testing" per se.  Just a little more
than what I consider to be a reasonable amount of manual testing given
the nature of the code change.  But I did try to cover a variety of
corner cases as much as I humanly could.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>