[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fdo#37693 macros creating random table borders

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 02:01:59 PDT 2011

proposing this fix for 3-4
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/commit/?id=a7058d28e5d36778b9f16308632ffb4c9608479c

if we look at what is passed to lcl_LineToSvxLine it is
table::BorderLine members of a table::TableBorder, so they really are
table::BorderLine, upcasting them to a table::BorderLine2 just gives
random junk for the extended table::BorderLine2 methods, hence the weird
and wonderful resulting .odt

Presumably ideally we need a table::TableBorder2 which can transport
table::BorderLine2's around, and do the same kind of a "is it a
TableBorder2 or a classic TableBorder" like
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=0d209ac289dd5c79da6950b4c01b0cec9b7fbe6d
on that and dispatch to appropriate BorderLine/BorderLine2 mappers, but
that's out of scope of the immediate fix.

C.