[Libreoffice] [ANN] new strings in libreoffice-3-4 branch

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 06:51:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

A few weeks ago we agreed on the tech. steering call that we allow
bugfixes which break the string freeze, providing that translators have
enough time to catch up before release. You'll see that there are not
many changes. Now you have 2-3 weeks before freezing LibreOffice 3.4.3.
Pootle has been updated. Latest POT/SDF files are at
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-SDF/
I'll be on holidays from Aug 7 to Aug 19, so most probably I'll update
translations in git before I leave (for the RC1) and after I come back
(for the RC2). Let me know, if you have questions.

Thanks,
Andras