[Libreoffice] [review for 3.4] fix for bnc#707486

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 03:49:06 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 11:36 +0100, Noel Power wrote:
> On 29/07/11 10:40, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 12:48 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> >> Ok. So, I did verify that that particular ScViewFunc::CopyToClip()
> >> method
> > Maybe unrelated but I saw the word "Clip" and I see that the three
> > argument
> >
> > void ScDocument::CopyRangeNamesToClip(ScDocument* pClipDoc, const
> > ScRange&  rClipRange, SCTAB nTab)
> >
> > became an unused method (see unused.easy) yesterday or so.
> >
> Are you sure? on master
>
> ScDocument::CopyRangeNamesToClip(ScDocument* pClipDoc, const
> ScRange&  rClipRange, SCTAB nTab)
>
> was changed to
>
> ScDocument::CopyRangeNamesToClip(ScDocument* pClipDoc, const
> ScRangeList&  rClipRange, SCTAB nTab)

I'm probably just muddying waters by raising it, but nevertheless...

I'm looking only at master, there I have...
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/tree/sc/inc/document.hxx#n1853
i.e. void    CopyRangeNamesToClip(ScDocument* pClipDoc, const ScRange&
rClipRange, SCTAB nTab);

> and it definitely is used ( in vbarange.cxx and in viewfun3.cxx )

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=38cae5f0a09508f48825a7049cb1508b0251fbf0
is apparently the commit that removed the last use of the three argument
CopyRangeNamesToClip variant.

C.