[Libreoffice] [review for 3.4] fix for bnc#707486

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Fri Jul 29 08:48:09 PDT 2011

Hi Kohei
On 29/07/11 15:59, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> after applying your patch, because, before your change, FillScRange was
> called first *then* xModel was assigned an instance, but you got them
> flipped in your new code.
aha gottcha

> This may not affect anything but I've seen in the past a difference of
> night and day just by re-ordering two lines of code,
shouldn't make any difference
>   so I have my own
> reason to be paranoid. ;-)
this is libreoffice ( and me ) you are dealing with, a powerful
combination, enought to induce fear and paranoia into any hero's heart

> I hope I'm making sense....

perfect sense. In this case, I don't see it will make any difference, so
you can change the order to the way it was or not as you wish ( I have
no preference )
thanks again,
Noel