[Libreoffice] writer uno api
vmiklos at frugalware.org
Fri Jun 3 03:22:39 PDT 2011
Today I noticed that the docx import ignores the '<w:textAlignment
w:val="top"/>' paragraph property, and given that I miss it for the RTF
import as well, I'm trying to figure out how to implement that.
Here is what I found so far:
- writerfilter: The ooxml tokenizer maps that property to NS_sprm::LN_PWAlignFont.
- writerfilter: The domain mapper ignores that (see
writerfilter/source/dmapper/DomainMapper.cxx). That could be fixed by
adding something like:
rContext->Insert(PROP_PARA_VERT_ALIGNMENT, true, uno::makeAny( nIntValue ));
- writerfilter: PROP_PARA_VERT_ALIGNMENT would be added to PropertyIds.hxx
- writerfilter: PropertyIds.cxx would map that to ParaVertAlignment.
- sw: ParaVertAlignment is declared in source/core/unocore/unoprnms.cxx
- < missing steps, do you have any code pointers? >
- somewhere it would end up in an SvxParaVertAlignItem, it already has
the necessary TOP constant (see
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the LibreOffice