[Libreoffice] [tdf-discuss] Proposal to join Apache OpenOffice

Greg Stein gstein at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:21:27 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 22:06, Allen Pulsifer <pulsifer at openoffice.org> wrote:
> Some of you may have noticed that Greg Stein, a member of the Apache
> Software Foundation Board of Directors has joined this list and offered to
> answer any questions.  Please feel free to ask him about anything that is on
> your mind.  He would be a better person to answer, since I'm new to all this
> Apache stuff myself :-)

Thanks for the great email, Allen, and for the shout-out. Yes, I'm
here listening. Most people at Apache are not familiar with this
community, and so I feel it is important to listen and lurk here to
get a better understanding. Sure... I can also answer questions, and
would be more than happy to do that. In any discussion threads that
may pop up, about the Apache work, I'll also attempt to fill in blanks
where I see them.

Cheers,
-g