[Libreoffice] Proposal to join Apache OpenOffice

Allen Pulsifer pulsifer at openoffice.org
Sat Jun 4 08:39:16 PDT 2011

Hello Kohei,

Thank you for your reply.  I can certainly understand your sentiment, and I
completely respect it.

Just to clarify one thing:

> Suggesting that we somehow owe anything to them just because of the past
is,
> to put it mildly insane, and in some way insulting.

I certainly never made such a suggestion and never would.  I just want to
make that clear in case you thought I did or if anyone reading your reply
thought did.  And if someone else made that suggestion, I would also be
insulted by it, because it complete ignores the history and value of past
community contributions.

Best Regards,

Allen