[Libreoffice] 3.4.0 SDK installation needs some tweaks?

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sun Jun 5 07:16:56 PDT 2011

I've got a report that ArchLinux LibreOffice SDK package is not usable
right now: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24581

The preset directory values are still not taking over in the
installation process. I know in the past we did some sed hack like
Coalan still does for Fedora. I thought this is obsolete now. Seems I
was wrong?

Sadly a full reconfiguration also fails due to missing
setsdkenv_unix.sh.in file. It's in the source tarball but it's not
installed using "make install". Maybe this got lost when removing the
2 other csh files? Any reason why the configuration for csh user was
removed?

Any recommendations for now?

-Andy