[Libreoffice] Android versions that we will compile LO for

rcsilva83 at gmail.com rcsilva83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:35:37 PDT 2011

Hi, Martin and everybody

I'm one of the "great individuals" Jonathan mentioned (although I'm not so
great like he said :P).

Our plans is to make an LibO version for tablets. Of course, Android API
make it possible to tablet apps run on smartphones as well, but it affects
our target version.

Jonathan, I think it'd be better to target 3.0 for now. I think that most of
the Android tablets will run 3.1 but, let's stick with 3.0 until we have
good reasons to increase our minimum version. What do you think?

Regards!
--
Rodrigo

http://www.rodrigocarvalho.blog.br