[Libreoffice] please simplify #define OSL_FILE_TRACE

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jun 6 05:54:08 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 10:44 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variadic_macro
> "The GNU Compiler Collection, since 3.0, C++Builder 2006 and Visual
> Studio 2005 [1] support variable-argument macros, both when compiling
> C and C++ code. In addition, GCC supports variadic macros when
> compiling Objective-C. "

	Nice :-) that is wonderful news. No doubt we'll soon find a platform
where it is broken, but hey - they can suffer some hideous static inline
functions pain instead :-)

	It'd be good to cleanup all instances of hack-arounds missing variadic
macro support too. Nice work Christina.

	Good stuff,

		Michael.