[Libreoffice] [ANN] List for collaboration around user experience topics created

Friedrich Strohmaier damokles4-listen at bits-fritz.de
Mon Jun 6 16:33:56 PDT 2011

Hi Thorsten, *,

Thorsten Behrens schrieb:

>Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

>> Think about it - less work for You in total ;o))

>well, I don't care at all where the list is located - I just
>recalled the across-the-board rule of having reply-to-mangling
>active on the TDF lists, so I wanted to spare me the discussion.

We won't escape while communicating with (non tec) design people ;o))
But I'm with You in this point.

>Also, purely mail-based moderation is a PITA really - but that maybe
>just me. :)

I've opposite preference: going to any web interface (with finally one
more account - yeah ever wanted that - sucks!

mlmmj can't provide web interface - so: Your turn.

As I won't be able to care before Thursday maybe better I leave it to
You.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich