[Libreoffice] [GSOC][patch] Multiline inputbar

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Jun 6 20:23:54 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 07:27 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
> Hello Kohei,
>
> In this patch I've removed the hard coded values for the height

Yup.  This one looks much better.  Pushed to your feature branch. :-)

BTW, it would be nice to have you pull the new changes from the
repository so that your next change will be against the most recent
commit in the remote repo.  So, please run

cd sc
git pull -r

to get the latest changes before you make your next changes.  This will
make it easier for me to apply your patch in the future.

Regards,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc