[Libreoffice] smoketestoo_native

Ben Engbers Ben.Engbers at BrouwerCP.nl
Tue Jun 7 02:26:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

I started all over again with a fresh clone from the sources and after a
lot of ./g pull -r and partial rebuilds, I finally managed to execute
make without errors. make dev-install however (still) results in errors:

LibreOffice: Using system memory allocator.
LibreOffice: This is for debugging only.  To disable,
LibreOffice: unset the environment variable G_SLICE.
LibreOffice: Using system memory allocator.
LibreOffice: This is for debugging only.  To disable,
LibreOffice: unset the environment variable G_SLICE.
This used to be an assertion failure: Desktop disposed before
terminating it,
but nothing bad seems to happen anyway?
This used to be an assertion failure: Desktop not terminated before
being destructed,
but it is probably not a real problem.
Error: File
/home/bengbers/Src/LibreOffice/libo/framework/source/jobs/jobexecutor.cxx,
Line 163: JobExecutor::~JobExecutor()
Configuration don't send dispoing() message!

Exited with code '-1'
officeconnection.cxx:140:Assertion
Test name: N12_GLOBAL__N_14TestE::test
setUp() failed
- equality assertion failed
- Expected: 2
- Actual  : 0

Failures !!!
Run: 1   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0
dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'cpptest'

Directory
/home/bengbers/Src/LibreOffice/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6.pro/installation/opt/program
contains 'soffice' and all libreoffice applications seem to be working.

Is it necessary to finish dev-install without errors?
How can I fix these errors?

Ben