[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Help Cleanup fdo33150 - old OOo links, 'S D T' EasterEgg

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 03:21:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

2011/6/7 LeMoyne Castle <lemoyne.castle at gmail.com>:
> A few changes for bugs related to 33150 and Calc Funcs, About+Count Dlgs
> --  Replaces OOo link with WikiHelp in several calc help pages
>
> fdo37958 - Calc Function help links to OOo site
> modified: source/text/scalc/01/04060100.xhp

I'm not sure about this. "These pages are a complete rewrite of the
Function Help for Calc, with links to other relevant topics. The aim
is to have more detail and support than the Help pages for other major
spreadsheets." – so currently OOo Wiki pages are better than our
WikiHelp (or offline help). Of course I'll change my mind when OOo
Wiki disappears from the web.

Oh, I've just seen in bugzilla that Sophie will port those pages to
LibreOffice wiki. Then it's fine.

>   --  Replaces About dialog help Easter Egg description with link to website
> credits page
>
> fdo37961 - About Dialog help refs SDT easter egg
> modified: source/text/shared/guide/version_number.xhp
>
>   --  Small change in Word Count dialog help
>
> fdo34858 - Word Count help text change
> modified: source/text/swriter/01/06040000.xhp

These are fine, too. I pushed these to master.

Thanks,
Andras