[Libreoffice] MacOS path in python wrapper on Linux i586

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:43:33 PDT 2011

Hi *,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:

> PS: Your change removed the hardcoded paths to
> clone/libs-extern-sys/python/unxlngi6.pro/misc/build/python-inst. I
> think that it was the right change. Though, it broke the build of the
> translations module.

Oh, I thought of the enable-python switch as a "what ends up in the
product" switch, not as one that determines what is used during
building - thanks for fixing that one :-)

I had to change the --prefix statement to a combination of prefix &
DESTDIR in order for make install in python (on Mac) not trying to
install additional stuff in /Applications/...

I didn't think of translation module / was not aware of that
build-time stuff also uses the internal python.

So sorry again, and thanks for unbreaking stuff :-)

ciao
Christian