[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] I need some help on exporting "all selected slides" task

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Jun 8 01:54:21 PDT 2011

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens schrieb:

> Cc-ing the list, this may be of public interest - for the moment, I
> suggest you simply export *all* slides. Christian, off the top of
> your head, is there a way to retrieve the current selection from the
> Slidesorter via UNO?

Using Basic you first get the selection
     oShapeCollection = oCurrentController.Selection
and then you can distinguish via varType, whether it is an object or an
array of object.
     nVarType = VarType(oShapeCollection)
     '9 object; Something is selected in Normal view
     '8201=8192+9 array of object; Slides are selected in slide sorter.

Kind regards
Regina