[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] I need some help on exporting "all selected slides" task

Christian Lippka cl at lippka.com
Wed Jun 8 01:44:14 PDT 2011

Hi Marco,

Am 08.06.2011 10:29, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
> Marco wrote:
>> I hoped to get some type of object or container that let me to find
>> the selected thumbnail slides out.
>> On the contrary the result is that the selection type is "void",
>> that means "no selection" IMO.
>>
>> So I don't know how to carry on this task.
>>
> Hi Marco,
>
> Cc-ing the list, this may be of public interest - for the moment, I
> suggest you simply export *all* slides. Christian, off the top of
> your head, is there a way to retrieve the current selection from the
> Slidesorter via UNO?
There is a SdUnoSlideView::getSelection implementation that puts all
selected slides as XDrawPage reference in a
sequence so chances are good it does what you are looking for.
The open question is how to get the correct XSelectionSupplier to call
getSelection on. I would hope that it is
the obvious one, xModel->getCurrentController(). But Andrés view
hierarchy may be more complex than that.
But it also depends if you only need this if you are actual in the slide
sorter view. If you need this from the slide panel
than this may be more complicate. Feel free to ask about that specific
if you can't figure that out for yourself.

Regards,
Christian