[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] add support for browsing slides

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 05:20:10 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I implemented the javascript code for navigating through slides in
an svg exported presentation. At present I have tested it under
Firefox 4.0 and Opera 11.0 and everything works smoothly.

I attached a git patch based on origin/libreoffice-3-4-0.
Here there is a sample svg presentation you can play with:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwS_9-CU4098ODZiMmYwMDAtMGU5MS00YjcwLTg5NjMtNzUzZTFkYjU5OTVi&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

Cheers,
   Marco

PS: I send this message again because probably the previous one
     has not been accepted due to the attachment size