[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] I need some help on exporting "all selected slides" task

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 03:17:23 PDT 2011

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:14:52 +0200, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 08/06/11 12:31, Marco a écrit :
>
> Hi Marco,
>

>> Hi Christian,
>> thanks to point out this documentation! :)
>> I 'll read it as soon as possible.
>
> There is an unpublished interface called :
>
> com.sun.star.drawing.XSlideSorterBase
>
> which might help you out (I haven't looked in detail), see here :
>
> odkcommon/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/drawing/SlideSorter.html

Hi Alex,
interesting interface, anyhow it does not provide any method to get
selected slide thumbnails. The only possibility would be if we
could query it for a XSelectioSupplier interface, but to test that
I should be able to get the XSlideSorterBase interface, and at present
I don't know how to do that.

Cheers,
    Marco