[Libreoffice] QA-hints ? -> question for devs !

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Jun 10 17:58:02 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Quite regular I have the feeling that at least me would be helped a bit
by doing QA if there is some hint-list..

I mean, it is not often that I make time to install a nightly build and
really start using it.
And then it feels a bit pointless just to do some often easy work -
after all, work has to be done here.

Therefore the idea for some sort of collected hints. When one knows
there has been done some work in this or that area. it feels much more
sense full to do some tests ;-)

Yes, I know that for good testing it is necessary to check also the
un-expected (so basically anything ;-), but you'll get what I mean.

And also I know that just by lurking on the list, I pick up some ideas,
possible areas to have a look at, but with some extra hints...

What do people think if this?

Regards,

--
  - Cor