[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Removes mail function from make_installer.pl

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jun 13 03:14:31 PDT 2011

Hi Sam,

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 17:38 -0700, Samuel Cantrell wrote:
> I created a patch that I believe deletes the mail function from
> mail_installer.pl and related modules, per the item listed on the Easy
> Hacks wiki page.

	Oooh - lovely :-) I just pushed it.

> I ran "make" and "make dev-install" and it works...however, if there's
> something else I should run to ensure that the code is functioning
> properly, please let me know.

	That is golden; I removed the empty if (){} checking that global
variable, it didn't seem necessary to me.

> Also, I created the patch from the "solenv/bin" directory, where the
> code lies. Should I have created it from the bootstrap directory?

	Nah - that is fine ;-) git will do the right thing with git
format-patch. Can you confirm your patch & future patches are under the
MPL/LGPLv3+ license ?

	Thanks :-)

		Michael.