[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: Backend APIs to work in headless mode

Sanjeev Kumar Mittal skm.works at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:13:29 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I am able to successfully convert word doc to PDF using JodConeverter with
OO in background.
However, with the same project setting & jars, I wonder if I could use the
Libre Jars in the same project with minimum changes.

My fear is I might have to rewrite the complete JodConeverter project that
exploites the Libre functionality in the same way as OO.

It would be great if some one have already done so, and I could benefit from
that project code/Jars that uses Libre Office in the backend rather than OO.

Thanks a lot, sanjeev

--
Best Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar Mittal