[Libreoffice] QA-hints ? -> question for devs !

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Jun 15 00:11:40 PDT 2011

Hi Yifan,

Yifan Jiang wrote (13-06-11 12:47)

> Great thanks for the message! Sorry I overlooked your mail at first glance,

No need to apologise. As you can see, I'm not always fast too ;-)

> our regression testing is organized here:
> https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/
>
> Here is the instruction how to contribute on running test on it:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus

Yes, good to see that growing.
I already made a start with translation of that page to Dutch.

> I am probably going to deliver some important new cases or coverage areas to
> the mailing list for review/discuss this week, please keep tuned and let me
> know if you have any ideas about this or about QA.
>
> Also please do not hesitate to let us know if any questions. We are looking
> forward to you :)

Thanks, I 'll make sure that I won't forget you :-)
And see my reply to John for some more precise explanation of what I was
thinking about in this special case.

Kind regards,

--
  - Cor