[Libreoffice] Status of unlimited conditional formatting

Katarina Machalkova kmachalkova at suse.cz
Wed Jun 15 02:11:42 PDT 2011

Gentlemen,

> I'm just checking to see if there is any activities on Robert's nice
> unlimited conditional formatting rework.  I had thought that this
> already went into master, but then I just checked & realized that the
> dialog looks the same as before (i.e. only supports up to 3 conditions).
>
> Has this been stalled, or did this go in but somehow accidentally got
> reverted, or ... ?
>
> I'd love to get this piece included & I'd hate to see this work go
> unhandled.

this was entirely my oops -- I thought I pushed Robert's patch to master
branch in April already, but it turned out that I didn't and it ended up git
stash-ed in my local repo clone. I'm sorry about that.

I've recovered it and it is in now. Relevant commits:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=d358620b76bb0fedaab93f332abe045fd0740667
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=e03bcc5ee9b0a4db6456592c43134d473160c735
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-
core/commit/?id=f30f842206ac113ae198e6faed9b882075b25c01

B.
--
  \\\\\              Katarina Machalkova
  \\\\\\\__o          LibO developer