[Libreoffice] Debug compilation fails in sal module

serv serva serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 20 02:08:51 PDT 2011

--- En date de : Lun 20.6.11, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> a écrit :

> De: Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>
> Objet: Re: [Libreoffice] Debug compilation fails in sal module
> À: "Julien Nabet" <serval2412 at yahoo.fr>
> Cc: libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org
> Date: Lundi 20 juin 2011, 10h57
> On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 12:04 +0200,
> Julien Nabet wrote:
> >
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/clone/ure/sal/unxlngi6/lib:/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6/lib${LD_LIBRARY_PATH:+:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}}
> > ../../../unxlngi6/bin/cppunittester
> ../../../unxlngi6/lib/libosl_process.so
> > I took a look at the git history of sal module and
> found nothing special.
> Does it happen every time, or some times. I think there's
> a
> race/threading bug in there that doesn't get triggered
> everytime.

It happens each time. I don't know what element has triggered this.
I tried gdb but when I runned it, it makes the first which is ok. I don't know how to go to this specific test.

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list