[Libreoffice] [GSOC][Report] MultiLine InputBar

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Mon Jun 20 02:18:13 PDT 2011

Hi Anurag
On 19/06/11 10:10, Anurag Jain wrote:
> Hello Kohei, Noel
>
> This is the brief of my work for this week. As I was supposed to
> create a new container class which will contain ScTextWnd obejct +
> ScrollBar + Button object, I've done so. Also I've tunneled the calls
> to ScTextWnd from ScInputWindow via the new methods created into the
> ScInputBarGroup(new class which I've created).
ok, sounds reasonable, do you have a patch, I will apply it for you to
the feature branch
>   But the problem I'm
> facing is now when I removed the aTextWnd.Show() from constructor of
> ScInputWindow and added it into the ScInputBarGroup's constructor the
> inputbar will not appear. I've passed the ScInputBarGroup's object in
> InsertWindow() function though. But Still not able to figure out what
> might be the problem.
hmm, I just built your feature branch on Friday and tried to get my head
around the task ( and it is still a little unfamiliar to me ), I am sure
though I could help though with your latest problem when I have a patch
with your latest work :-)
> I'm working on it. Hope I'll figure it out soon and I'm not able to
> come online because of the internet connection problem; but it will be
> resolved soon.
please let me know when you are available online and we can have a chat
( my nick is noelp ) I am around normal european working hours ( and of
course sometimes later than that too ;-) ). Be good at least to touch base.

Noel