[Libreoffice] Making our Own Banned.h

Robert Nagy robert at openbsd.org
Mon Jun 20 03:15:06 PDT 2011

btw., on openbsd you already get warnings if you use unsafe functions, like:
(ws robert 45001)$ gcc `pkg-config --cflags --libs glib-2.0` -lkvm proc.c
/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.so.2800.0: warning: vsprintf() is often misused, please use vsnprintf()
/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.so.2800.0: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()