[Libreoffice] Debug compilation fails in sal module

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 20 12:42:40 PDT 2011

Le 20/06/2011 21:32, Julien Nabet a écrit :
> Le 20/06/2011 15:19, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
>> On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 10:08 +0100, serv serva wrote:
>>> It happens each time. I don't know what element has triggered this.
>>> I tried gdb but when I runned it, it makes the first which is ok. I 
>>> don't know how to go to this specific test.
>> Could you see the patch in the other thread "interesting difference
>> in..." and see if it makes a difference to this problem as well.
>> C.
> Hello,
> I just git updated and read that you had commited and pushed your 
> patch. So I did a "rm -rf unxlng*" in sal and build again.
> I've still got an error but it's slightly different, here is what I get :
> Making:    libosl_process.so
> Making:    all_qa_osl_process.dpslo
> ...
I used "export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE" and runned again a build in the sal 
I attached a zip which contains console logs and gdb trace log from 
Hope it can give hints.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: logs.zip
Type: application/zip
Size: 3604 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20110620/bbcae8db/attachment.zip>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list