[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#38380: local range names must be updated too

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:52:11 PDT 2011

Hello,

here is my next patch for problems around local range names. We need to
update local range names like global range names. This patch only fixes some
part of it, but updating when the sheet number changes need some more rework
for fdo#38204 first.

We do a similar update for global range names already but forgot to update
local range names.

So what I still need to do:(depending on my fix for the uno problem around
(local) range names)
 -InsertTab
 -DeleteTab
 -MoveTab